Saturday, May 5, 2007

Post One

Welcome to winnipeg dash blog.

This is post one of my new blog, winnipeg dash blog. It is my hope to foster spirited debate, pro and con, about Winnipeg. This should neither be a love fest nor a public bashing. If I have something to say about traffic, or politics, or any other Winnipeg related topic, good or bad, I'd appreciate your feedback.

I ask everyone to respect that we all have an opinion. You many not AGREE with me, nor I you, that does not necessarily mean we're wrong. We simply disagree, debate further, or not. No need for snide comments, personal attacks, or mean-spiritedness...

I hope that I'll be able to post interesting commentary on a somewhat regular basis. No subject is taboo. It'll be whatever strikes a chord with me at that moment. I may ramble, but I'll try to stay on point.

Enjoy.


Digg!

downtown winnipeg images

downtown winnipeg images
source: StBPegger

source: carly's blog, james2010

source: carly's blog, james2010